DECLARATION OF CRIMINAL HISTORY:
I affirm that the representative(s) for [COMPANY] attending the OTOA Live-Fire event AND handling firearms on the range have not been convicted of, pled guilty to, had a judicial finding of guilt for, or had a judicial finding of eligibility for treatment and intervention in lieu of conviction for, any other felony or misdemeanor that would cause me to be under a disability to own or have control of a firearm.
Section 2923.13 | Having weapons while under disability.
(A) Unless relieved from disability under the operation of law or legal process, no person shall knowingly acquire, have, carry, or use any firearm or dangerous ordnance if any of the following apply:
(1) The person is a fugitive from justice.
(2) The person is under indictment for or has been convicted of any felony offense of violence or has been adjudicated a delinquent child for the commission of an offense that, if committed by an adult, would have been a felony offense of violence.
(3) The person is under indictment for or has been convicted of any felony offense involving the illegal possession, use, sale, administration, distribution, or trafficking of any drug of abuse or has been adjudicated a delinquent child for the commission of an offense that, if committed by an adult, would have been a felony offense involving the illegal possession, use, sale, administration, distribution, or trafficking in any drug of abuse.
(4) The person has a drug dependency, is in danger of drug dependence, or has chronic alcoholism.
(5) The person is under adjudication of mental incompetence, has been committed to a mental institution, has been found by a court to be a person with a mental illness subject to a court order, or is an involuntary patient other than one who is a patient only for purposes of observation. As used in this division, "person with a mental illness subject to court order" and "patient" have the same meanings as in section 5122.01 of the Revised Code.
(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of having weapons while under disability, a felony of the third degree.
(C) For the purposes of this section, "under operation of law or legal process" shall not itself include mere completion, termination, or expiration of a sentence imposed as a result of a criminal conviction.
BY ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING CONTAINED WITHIN THE EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE LIVE FIRE EVENT AT THE OHIO TACTICAL OFFICERS ASSOCIATION TACTICAL OPERATIONS AND PUBLIC SAFETY CONFERENCE.